W e l c o m e to our 6th Annual On-line Show! Cast your vote for the following Oct. 10th & 11th!
Votes will be combined with the in-store customer votes and one lucky winner will be drawn out of the entrees and noted on our website by 5 pm Friday, October 17th. This customer will win a FREE DOLL! Votes must include all the information below to be eligible for drawing. Just cut and paste the questions below and email your answers. For the last question just put them in order of importance to you. You must answer the first 16 questions in order to be eligible for the drawing to WIN A FREE DOLL. Question 17 is optional. We will review the results of our on line vote and Poll and announce winners to the artists at our private artist banquet Sat. Oct. 11th.
Title your subject line - 2003 SHOW VOTE.
Include the following:
Name, Address, Phone number with Area Code,
Email Address & any specific artists you collect
Vote Questions -
1. Your Favorite Artist participating and or attending the show
2. Your Favorite One-of-a-kind doll in the show
3. Your Favorite Small Limited Edition doll in the show
4. Doll Artists which you would like to see on our on-line show
and in store show next year or in the future.
5. Your Favorite Baby Doll in the show.
6. Your Favorite medium
7. Your Favorite doll size
8. Your Favorite vinyl doll in the show.
9. Your Favorite Porcelain doll in the show.
10. Your favorite child doll in the show.
11. Your favorite lady doll in the show.
12. Your favorite cernit, fimo or super sculpey doll in the show.
13. Your Favorite Artist who did not directly participate in the show.
14. Your favorite resin doll in the show.
15. Your favorite doll for 2003 whether or not it was in the show or not.
16. Your favorite artist whether or not they were in the show or not.
You are not required to answer this last question in order to be put in the drawing for a free doll but we would value your input!
WE WANT TO HELP YOU TO MAKE IT EASIER TO PURCHASE A DOLL FROM US AND THE ARTISTS WHO WE REPRESENT. BY ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS WE CAN WORK TOGETHER TO FIND WAYS FOR ALL OF OUR VALUED COLLECTORS TO PURCHASE THE DOLLS OF THEIR DREAMS. PLEASE ANSWER THIS LAST QUESTION BY LISTING THESE 12 FACTORS IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE TO YOU WHEN YOU ARE DECIDING ON HOW TO PURCHASE A DOLL. WE WANT YOUR FEED BACK.
17. Please mark the factors you review when you are deciding on purchasing a doll in order of personal importance to you from 1-12 listed below. If there are other factors which influence your decision please make note of them.
1. The overall appearance of the doll or how much you like the doll.
2. The Price of the doll.
3. The Artist who makes the dolls reputation for quality.
4. The perceived secondary market value of the doll - which would also coincide with the Artist you are picking.
5. The layaway options available on the doll - if there is extended layaway or payment plans.
6. A preferred customer discount if applicable on certain dolls or a special sale price.
7. The size of the doll and if important to you.
8. The medium of the doll - and if important to you.
9. If the doll is being made inside the United States - "American Made" or made in Europe versus China.
10. The over all mobility of the doll - if it can be positioned or not.
11. The limited edition size or if it is a one of a kind or not
12. The knowledge of the staff selling you the doll you are considering buying.
Other Comments are welcome!
Thanks for taking the time to join in our on line vote! Let us know if we can do more to get and keep your business! Suggestions are welcome. Hope you win a free doll!